Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Hobbit style...no shoes haha

Just keep in mind that I don't have hairy feet haha! I just love Georgia, it's so green and pretty, there's trees and lakes everywhere I LOVE it . We have super hot days but we also get a lot of summer thunderstorms so it balances out, specially this year cause of all the rain. These photos were taken at Senoia GA, where they filmed "The walking dead" so I though why not go barefoot haha. Also, I love silly pictures so I'm probably going to have at least one on every post (only because i can't help myself) ;).


 




                                                              Top: Target
                                                              Jacket: Lizard Ticket
                                                              Pants: Pacsun
                                                              Shoulder bag: Ross
                                                              Flats: F21



No comments:

Post a Comment