Sunday, November 24, 2013

Let's talk hunger games

So last night I had the privilege to see hunger games at the coolest movie theater I have ever been too! Best recliner  I have everrrr sat on (I thank Atlanta for being so cool) and saw the movie of the year (for me at least). K if you know me u know that I'm obsessed with the hunger games...And if u don't know me then u must know that I'm obsessed with the hunger games ha! LOVE Katniss and Peta and Gale...and now I LOVE Finnick! He was hilarious and wayyyy too good looking for a family flick haha (sorry babe), he probably won't be reading this! Anyway, so I can't say that I thought catching fire was better then the first hunger games because I loved them both! I was really impressed with how the first movie was a lot like the book...and the cast was perfect! With one minor complain which is that I wish Peeta was taller and maybe stronger looking like he was described in the book! It doesn't matter now I still love Peeta! So there, I love both movies equally, they were both perfect! Oh And I heard that they're making the third book into 2 movies! Franckly I wish that they would have made catching fire into 2 movies because it covers so much more than the third one...but it's ok I'll take two over one any day! Last thing...I tried dressing up like Katniss right...with the side braid, the boots and camo sweater and errrrthing! Well....NO ONE noticed! I had to tell everybody haha it was sad! Next year I'll try harder I guess! Or maybe I'll just put a sticker on my forehead that says KATNISS ;)















2 comments:

  1. I love the hunger games movie!! Ha ha you should dress up like the capitol people, people will definitely know you dressed up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i know right..maybe pink hair and blue lips next year lol

    ReplyDelete