Thursday, September 26, 2013

Is it fall yet?

I know it's still warm out there but fall cannot take any longer, i'm dying!!! and i'm really trying not to wear my comfy super chunky and warm sweaters yet but i'm about to loose patience and look like a fool in this 80 degree weather lol...Today was a little cloudy so I took advance of that and wore my light Aztec sweater. Not gonna lie, I was sweating in my car haha, so good thing we keep the house cold so i could wear it all day and pretend its fall ;). Ps...sometimes I don't wear any makeup on my eyes so i throw some lipstick on to not look so blah...annnnnnd ok I also didn't do my hair haha but i did manage to get a cute outfit on right? I know i'm a horrible blogger lol..lazy days!














Aztec sweater- Urban outfitters, or  Here
top- target
Pants-H&M
Belt- H&M
Oxfords- aliexpress 



No comments:

Post a Comment