Tuesday, September 17, 2013

North Utah! Family time

So now that I'm back home getting back to my normal routine I look back at these pics from the past month feeling so blessed to have family and friends I can count on for any layovers haha! NoI'm  kidding, but I am seriously so grateful to be surrounded by amazing people that love me and that I love! As for now...back to studying for the teas, hoping to get in the RN program soon and also get a full time job, basically adult stuff...geez what an overrated word lol 



Someone likes shopping


Someone likes ice cream 


Someone likes makeup


Someone hates mornings haha


My niece and her gorgeous hair!


I made my sweet parents some tinga


Peruvian suckers are the bessst! 


We sure like our frozen yogurt in Utah


We sure like tigers blood frazils


Out with my bestie Dash! 








Little brotha


My Kara boo


Carmen teaching me how to make peruvian pionono!


Dani loved bebe Oliver! 



Umm why can't I drive mommy? Lol


Go Johnny Go!


Thunder thighs 


This girl cray































No comments:

Post a Comment