Sunday, October 13, 2013

Red Red Red

Had the best weekend these past 2 days, Travis (the hubs) gets 4 days off this week and we have been partying pretty hard haha not...this particular day we went shopping for some winter stuff, and I let him get one of those duck dynasty camo green hunting jackets...and don't give me wrong I have no issues with hunting gear but I mean we're in GA, when and where is he going to go hunting? Haha, anyway he said he didn't have one and it was a good deal so why not! On other news...how cute is this red shirt I got at Ross for like $8?? You seriously can't beat deals like this! Little by little I will be broke and end up a hobo because of good deals like these haha! Until then...













Stripped top-      Target
Red shirt-           Ross, Similar
Boyfriend jeans-  Hollister
Aviators-            here and here
Bag-                  Tj max, steve madden
Wedges-           forever 21, Similar, similar



No comments:

Post a Comment