Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Sweater days

I had no idea Georga had 'freezing' days potential haha! Good thing I'm prepared for anything! Thanks to the snow in Utah I feel like any type of cold weather should be a piece of cake! With that being said I think I found my to go sweater...I'm obsessing with Aztec prints right now and i happened to run into this super cute Aztec sweater from Winsome Jones, I'm seriously obsessed with it, I pretty much wear it everyday haha, here is the best part, ready? It's freeee shipping! You can't beat that so...it's a must yaL! anyway it's super long and that's one of my favorite trends of the season so it's perf!









Aztec Sweater- Winsome Jones
Top- Forever21, Similar
Jeans- Lizardthicket
Booties- SimilarSimilar









3 comments:

  1. do they ship to mexico?? hahaha jk i love the aztec!! and the boots! so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Your Outfit, Mrs.Mayra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute outfit and I love the sweater! Winsome Jones has such cute stuff!!

    ReplyDelete